Andy Fiddaman's activity
From 2020-09-28 to 2020-10-27
- 06:43 PM illumos gate Bug #13254: SEGV due to misaligned stack in Unwind_RaiseException
- Testing this change shows that the new wrapper function is being called and that the stack is re-aligned before calli...
- 09:01 AM illumos gate Bug #13254: SEGV due to misaligned stack in Unwind_RaiseException
- It turns out that this worked on OmniOS r151030 because the primary compiler for that release is gcc4. gcc4 emits the...
- 12:01 AM illumos gate Bug #13254 (Closed): SEGV due to misaligned stack in Unwind_RaiseException
- An OmniOS user reported that since upgrading from r151030 to r151034, the IBM TSM client now core dumps....
- 10:12 AM illumos gate Bug #13255 (New): Missing man pages for userland mutex_enter()/mutex_exit()
- 02:35 PM illumos gate Bug #13252 (Closed): ctf_update()/ctf_dwarf_convert_function() leak memory
- While troubleshooting CTF conversion for large objects, I hit a problem with a shared library which has a large numbe...
- 02:27 PM illumos gate Bug #13251 (Closed): CTF conversion fails if any CU is missing DWARF data
- libcrypto.so.1.1, 13MiB, which contains 659 DWARF CUs, cannot be converted by @ctfconvert@....
- 01:07 PM illumos gate Bug #13247: CTF conversion fails with large files
- I've tested the change in the attached Gerrit review.
Using @wsdiff@ (recently updated to compare CTF) on two gate...
- 08:24 PM illumos gate Feature #12222: Want ctfwsdiff to diff workspaces for CTF
- To test the change in the referenced Gerrit review, I ran the old and new wsdiff to compare a DEBUG and non-DEBUG wor...
- 06:42 PM illumos gate Feature #13248: parallelise the quest for elves
- Some benchmarks of the old and new variant on OmniOS r151036 with perl 5.32 (which has threads support) - DMAKE_JOBS ...
- 04:21 PM illumos gate Feature #13248 (Closed): parallelise the quest for elves
- The ELF verification and runtime checks from nightly are a serial part of the gate build which take a while to run.
- 02:06 PM illumos gate Bug #13247 (Closed): CTF conversion fails with large files
In continuing the rollout of CTF to more of OmniOS userland, I hit a memory scaling problem with a 30MiB shared lib...
- 02:33 PM illumos gate Bug #13196: C_DeriveKey() doesn't always set object handle value
- This simple java program should replicate it. When I compile and run this under openjdk11, I get the cannot derive ke...
- 09:46 PM illumos gate Bug #13240 (Closed): wsdiff should not compare .SUNW_dof sections
- .SUNW_dof sections include keys generated with @ftok()@ so there is no point in comparing them between ELF objects.
- 03:10 PM illumos gate Feature #13233 (Closed): want unified diff option for wsdiff
- wsdiff generates default @diff@ output in its report files. It would be useful to have an option to get unified diff ...
- 10:43 AM illumos gate Bug #12285 (Closed): kpti_trampolines.s does not build with binutils 2.34
- 03:39 PM illumos gate Feature #13195: would like roleauth user_attr
- In addition to the testing with explicit output above, I also tested using @su@ to switch to various users and roles,...
- 03:26 PM illumos gate Feature #13217: Allow building with python 3.9
- Check that @python3.9 /usr/lib/zfs/pyzfs.py@ operates,
also @import libbe_py@ under python3.9, and I have also teste...
- 03:17 PM illumos gate Feature #13217: Allow building with python 3.9
Tested running each of:
- 12:32 PM illumos gate Feature #13217 (Closed): Allow building with python 3.9
Building with python 3.9 currently fails the rtime check as the exception list only covers up to version 3.8
- 04:43 PM illumos gate Bug #13201 (In Progress): IPS image re-hydration fails
- It is not currently possible to rehydrate an IPS image in the global zone as the operation calls @zonecfg_default_bra...
- 02:21 PM illumos gate Feature #13195: would like roleauth user_attr
- Also test single user boot since this uses `su` to authenticate the console user. In this case, any user with the @so...
- 02:16 PM illumos gate Feature #13195: would like roleauth user_attr
- Testing notes:
On this system, @af@ is a standard user with no exceptional profiles or auths, but does have the @r...
- 01:23 PM illumos gate Feature #13195 (Closed): would like roleauth user_attr
- When using RBAC, it would be useful to have an option to allow users to assume a role by authenticating with their ow...
- 01:33 PM illumos gate Bug #13191: Improve net-tests zone vnic add/delete
- Change (see associated Gerrit) tested on omnios via onu to illumos-gate with these modifications:...
- 01:26 PM illumos gate Bug #13191 (Closed): Improve net-tests zone vnic add/delete
- The current @net_common@ framework for running the IP forwarding tests from the network test suite adds a VNIC to a z...
Also available in: Atom