Robert Mustacchi's activity
From 2021-01-22 to 2021-02-20
- 12:31 AM illumos gate Feature #13449: cxgbe IPv6 checksum and LSO support
- To test this, I manually had a workspace where I reverted the TSO disablement for IPv6 and pulled in my fix for #1355...
- 12:26 AM illumos gate Feature #13554: vnics should advertise IPv6 checksums
- In addition to Ryan's testing, I verified that the ill_t properly advertised checksum support over a T6 which has sup...
- 02:55 AM illumos gate Feature #13563 (Closed): Update nvmeadm status codes to 1.4
- Following on #13562 we should next turn to the command status and codes and update the tables for NVMe 1.4.
- 02:25 AM illumos gate Feature #13534: Document IPv6 LSO in mac(9E)
- Tested by looking at the page in man.
- 02:17 AM illumos gate Bug #13562: zlogin for Solaris10 branded zones does not work after implementation of Feature #13274
- It seems likely we need an exception for the stack protector in the S10 brand shared object. If we have a fix for thi...
- 12:38 AM illumos gate Feature #13555: Offer common aliases for operators `-a`, `-o`, and `!` in find(1)
- I'm taking a look at the source and it does seem like we have all three of these present in cmd/find/find.c:...
- 04:36 PM illumos gate Feature #13407: reduce smatch gags in t4nex
- I've tested this primarily through using the devices while working through and testing #13408, #13449, and #13554. I ...
- 04:21 PM illumos gate Feature #13554 (Closed): vnics should advertise IPv6 checksums
- The @vnic@ driver today doesn't blindly pass through all of the checksum features that the underlying device supports...
- 09:37 PM illumos gate Feature #13534 (Closed): Document IPv6 LSO in mac(9E)
- We should document what's required for IPv6 LSO support, including the fact that there's no requirement for support I...
- 06:01 PM illumos gate Feature #13530 (Closed): Update nvmeadm identify to 1.4
- We should update the output of @nvmeadm identify@ for both the primary namespace and controller today only knows abou...
- 05:46 AM illumos gate Feature #13390: clean up libdlpi warning gags
- Because this primarily touched the @i_dlpi_strgetmsg()@ function, I used dlsend and dlrecv to test this, the latter o...
- 02:53 AM illumos gate Feature #13467: Update tzdata to 2021a
- To test this, I first manually verified that the primary changes to actual zones -- Australia/Hobart and Australia/Cu...
- 07:35 PM illumos gate Feature #13483: USB 2.0 Audio
- Out of curiosity, what audio devices did you have that were requiring that?
- 10:47 PM illumos gate Bug #13334: Recognize X710 10GBaseT*L Family
- This was tested on the following parts by members of the broader community (Thanks Dan, Ryan, and Jorge):
* X722 f...
- 06:28 PM illumos gate Feature #13468: Update Intel perfmon data to Jan 2021
- This was primarily tested by having Patrick on an Ivy Bridge system verify some of the actual perf counters and that ...
- 03:32 PM illumos gate Feature #13468 (Closed): Update Intel perfmon data to Jan 2021
- This updates the Intel perfmon data to the current January 2021 snapshot and in addition to several version changes i...
- 03:27 PM illumos gate Feature #13465: Want pchtemp support for Broadwell-U
- See #13465 for testing notes.
- 03:27 PM illumos gate Feature #13464: Want pchtemp support for 400 series desktop PCH
- I tested this by verifying that @pchtemp@ still worked by passing it through in a vm on pci8086,9df9 [Intel Corporati...
- 03:20 PM illumos gate Feature #13467 (Closed): Update tzdata to 2021a
- I noticed that we were behind on tzdata, so this updates it to the latest version of this data.
- 03:16 PM illumos gate Feature #13466: Jan 2021 hwdata update
- I tested this by verifying that prtconf -dD had the same device names before and after on my system.
- 03:15 PM illumos gate Feature #13466 (Closed): Jan 2021 hwdata update
- Update @pci.ids@ and @usb.ids@ to current copies in January 2021. This result in 2021-1-11 for pci.ids and 2021-01-22...
- 01:34 AM illumos gate Bug #5750: ddi_ffs(9f)/ddi_fls(9f) are 64-bit aware
- Tested with man(1).
- 03:53 PM illumos gate Feature #13465 (Closed): Want pchtemp support for Broadwell-U
- While finding datasheets fro #13464, I was able to find that there was an older pchtemp supporting device that we had...
- 03:51 PM illumos gate Feature #13464 (Closed): Want pchtemp support for 400 series desktop PCH
- With the prospect of Intel 400 series chipsets that have come with Comet Lake, there is a new PCI ID for the pch temp...
- 06:13 AM illumos gate Bug #13334: Recognize X710 10GBaseT*L Family
- There was a set of several different devices that Intel added which have support for 100BASE-T, 1, 2.5, 5, and 10GBAS...
- 06:02 AM illumos gate Bug #13456: remove umem check_rtime exception
- This was tested entirely through doing both debug and non-debug builds, verifying that check_rtime ran, and that ther...
Also available in: Atom