Oi 148 text installer: ipadm (DHCP?) address object conflict creation
Attempt to perform a fresh install - cold boot, text mode
After doing only selection of language and keyboard,
nwamd66: 10: start_dhcp: ipadm_create_addr failed for rge0: address object already exits
(so what has already created this address object?)
Pls note: no DHCP server is running on this subnet.
Updated by Ken Mays over 7 years ago
- Due date set to 2013-12-13
- Category set to Caiman (Installer)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
We saw this in earlier versions like oi_148, but seems resolved in current snapshots of oi_151a and hipster ISO. Tested with oi_151a8.