dev-148b Gnome Workplace Switcher Glitch
Testing 148b I note that mouse wheeling over gnome switcher does not change desktops. Until, I right click and go to preferences. At which time it crashes and prompts for reload. After which switcher now responds to mouse wheel scrolling. This is with "Visual Effects" set to "None" and is repeatable.
- Assignee set to Ryo Murakawa
- Tags changed from needs-triage to Gnome
Gnome Workspace Switcher is still broken in 151 - although I can add a data point that this occurs on login following start up. If I subsequently log out and back in workspace switcher functions as expected.
- Assignee changed from Ryo Murakawa to OI JDS
- Due date set to 2011-09-14
- Category set to Desktop (JDS)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to oi_151_stable
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
This is fixed in the next JDS migration update.
Also available in: Atom