Enlarge default swap in (Desktop) installations
Firefox 60 ESR memory requirement and swap reserve memory is so large, that creating 2 GB swap for 4 GB is way too low.
Physical memory to swap ration should be changed from 2:1 to at least 1:1, or, better, 1:2.
Don't know if we can distinguish Desktop installations from Server, so the ration would be then changed everywhere...
Updated by Michal Nowak over 1 year ago
- Category set to Documentation
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Michal Nowak
- Target version set to Hipster
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Tags deleted (
It seems it isn't as acute as I thought, there were couple of user reports, which were solved by documentation and general education.