Miscompiled Firefox 60.6.2
I upgraded to the new Firefox package with today's, 7th of may 2019, update to Firefox among other packages that were updated. Now Firefox doesn't start. From the command line:
Error: Platform version '60.6.1' is not compatible with
minVersion >= 60.6.2
maxVersion <= 60.6.2
At the moment I am using a Virtualbox VM to access the web.
Updated by Michal Nowak over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Firefox packaging issue? to Miscompiled Firefox 60.6.2
- Category set to OI-Userland
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Michal Nowak
- Target version set to Hipster
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Tags deleted (
I am sorry about that. Our build server miscompiled Firefox. We will fix it right away. In couple of hours there will be a new build of the same version, once available, install it.