distro-constructor hacks for 148 need to be merged where appropriate
A number of hacks (primarily for RBAC and sudo) were added late in the 148 release process, these should be merged into the current distro-constructor files when constructing images (and the package actually published should be updated).
/net/infra01/export/releng/oi/oi_148/dc/ - see the various manifests and slimcd_boot_archive_configure.
- Assignee changed from OI Caiman to Albert Lee
Need to also set opensolaris.org non-sticky as part of this.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Albert Lee to Jon Tibble
Can you elaborate on what these hacks are please; are they in any public repos?
Note to self: Still need to set opensolaris.org non-sticky! (not set in prestable2)
From what I can recall, the changes to the boot archive script were to:
- Add jack to sudoers
- Add several authorizations for jack and the installer and parted to /etc/auth_attr.d
- Get the default cursor theme to actually load, with a symlink to default
- Due date set to 2014-02-07
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
- Tags changed from needs-triage to caiman
Also available in: Atom