Updated by John Levon about 4 years ago
We're going to update to a current head of upstream smatch (and mark it as -il4).
This has various different fixes. We'll also build smatch in 64-bit to match illumos-joyent.
As a result of both of these, we'll need to turn off a little more smatch noise
and fix a source bug or two.
- support a timeout=0 to disable the timeout
- fix up the timeout message
- teach smatch about cmn_err(CE_PANIC, ...) for improved reporting
- disable the constant opening of Linux /proc files that smatch does
Updated by Electric Monk about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
commit efe51d0cc2398b9ac179568b63a44e4bf295b8e2 Author: John Levon <email@example.com> Date: 2019-08-12T15:25:47.000Z 11506 smatch resync Reviewed by: Yuri Pankov <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed by: Toomas Soome <email@example.com> Approved by: Robert Mustacchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>