Dragging glxgears window from monitor to monitor in TwinView causes X server lock-up
XNV (X Window System)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start glxgears; it appears on monitor #0
2. Drag glxgears window from monitor #0 to monitor #1
Result: x server lock-up
I've also noticed that XOrg seems to lock
NVIDIA GPU GeForce GT 520 (GF119) at PCI:1:0:0
Connected display device(s) on GeForce GT 520:
DELL S1909WX (CRT-1)
DELL 2005FPW (DFP-0)
Bug reproduced with NVDAGraphics versions 256.44 (OI_151) and 275.19 (from Nvidia.com)
See attached Xorg configuration
I guess pressing enter in the file description field causes the bug to submit prematurely.
I've noticed that XOrg seems to lock occasionally under casual use with my Firefox web browser.
- Target version changed from oi_151 to oi_151_stable
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Do a full image update to current dev-il which will resolve the issue with the Nvidia 275.21 or 280.13 driver.
- Due date set to 2011-09-14
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Estimated time set to 40.00 h
Resolved through dev-il kernel updates and Nvidia driver update.
Also available in: Atom