Update Intel microcode to 20210608
- Security updates for INTEL-SA-00442 (CVE-2020-24489)
- Security updates for INTEL-SA-00464 (CVE-2020-24511, CVE-2020-24512)
- Security updates for INTEL-SA-00465 (CVE-2020-24513)
Updated by Andy Fiddaman 12 months ago
I've tested this on a server with a pair of Intel(r) Xeon(r) CPU E5-2650 v3 CPUs, for which there is an update in this batch. The new firmware version was showing via
ucodeadm -v following a reboot and there are no evident problems.
I don't have access to any of the other hardware affected by this update but presumably we can trust Intel's QA, and this microcode update was pushed out to various Linux distributions fairly shortly after it was released.
Updated by Electric Monk 12 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
commit ffc946bc87951cc850a82348f705c4081080f818 Author: Andy Fiddaman <email@example.com> Date: 2021-07-06T20:48:53.000Z 13900 Update Intel microcode to 20210608 Reviewed by: Hans Rosenfeld <firstname.lastname@example.org> Approved by: Garrett D'Amore <email@example.com>