Back out e84402006fa5 - 1436 Installation does not need to ask Root Password
I'm backing out:
I'll test this hopefully later tonight on another respin.
Updated by Alasdair Lumsden almost 10 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed in changeset:
Needs testing on a respin though.
Updated by Ken Mays over 7 years ago
- Due date set to 2014-02-07
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
- Tags changed from needs-triage to caiman
Tested server installation of oi_151a8. Saw change in: https://hg.openindiana.org/sustaining/oi_151a/slim_source/rev/86a7635702d7
in which we used basic sysadmin procedures to set/change root password duringpost-installation - which work fine.