plumb DFv4 into amdzen(4D)
The AMD DFv4 which is in forthcoming processors has a number of tweaks required for it to be detected and used properly, along with the usual set of related devices that we need to add here. As part of doing this, this fixes up a few minor bugs around the enumeration and validation of DFv4 style components. With this in place, we can successfully attach
zen_umc on DFv4 based devices.
Updated by Robert Mustacchi 3 months ago
More specifically what we've done is look at on both a Zen 4 and Zen 2 system that the following still hold:
- smntemp attached and shows info in topo (e.g.
pfexec /usr/lib/fm/fmd/fmtopo -V *sensor=temp* | less)
- The usmn driver successfully gives us information
- The udf driver successfully gives us information
- Using /usr/lib/fm/fmd/mcdecode successfully decodes memory controller information and spot checking it in mdb -k looks reasonable
Updated by Electric Monk 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
commit f8e9c7b3ba7100b047717589235b6d05ec43646c Author: Robert Mustacchi <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: 2022-09-11T04:06:00.000Z 14925 plumb DFv4 into amdzen(4D) Reviewed by: Keith M Wesolowski <email@example.com> Reviewed by: Andy Fiddaman <firstname.lastname@example.org> Approved by: Garrett D'Amore <email@example.com>