Backport e1000g update
|Assignee:||OI illumos||% Done:||
|Category:||OS/Net (Kernel and Userland)|
#832 integrated support for the Intel 82579 PHY. as well as other upstream updates from Intel into e1000g. As these are common devices, we should backport this changeset into 151a.
|related to illumos gate - Bug #832: need Intel 82579 Gigabit Ethernet PHY support in e1000g||Resolved||2011-03-18|
|related to OpenIndiana Distribution - Bug #304: Networking problems with oi_147 under VMware Workstation||Closed||2010-10-06||2011-09-14|
|duplicated by illumos gate - Bug #1835: network drivers||Closed||2011-12-01|
Updated by Ryo Murakawa over 2 years ago
- Assignee set to OI Caiman
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Tags changed from needs-triage to e1000g0
I think this is request. Therefore I assigned this to OI Caiman.
Updated by Albert Lee over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from OI Caiman to OI illumos
- Priority changed from Low to Normal