Package Manager of an Install from the oi-dev-151a-x86.iso does not Start.
1) Boot a VirtualBox VM from the oi-dev-151a-x86.iso
and install the OS to the VM.
2) Reboot the VM from the VM HDD.
3) Log in and from the taskbar execute:
System -> Administration -> Package Manager
4) Enter the root password to the dialog and press Enter.
5) At this stage the flaw occurs: absolutely nothing
happens, except that the dialog goes away and no
new windows are automatically opened. Nothing else
seems to crash either, the rest of the system
seems to be functional.