/usr/java/jre/lib/i386/jexec is not executable
- Category set to 35
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to oi_151_stable
- Difficulty changed from Medium to Bite-size
Given this happened, and the way it likely happened, someone needs to check the permissions of all the java packages.
It looks a lot like someone was overly trusting of the defaults.
- Assignee set to OI PKG
- Target version deleted (
Permissions not corrected in firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T144835Z packaging (Java 1.6.0_26)
- Assignee changed from OI PKG to OI Userland
- Tags changed from needs-triage to java
Need to fix runtime/java 1.6.0_26 packaging (or update to a more recent 1.6.0 version) as of 'email@example.com,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130721T131408Z'.
- Due date set to 2014-01-08
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 8.00 h
Also available in: Atom