Syslogd man page: missing reference.
manpage - manual pages
The following is a paragraph in the syslogd.1M man page. There should be something before the .
In an effort to reduce visual clutter, message IDs are not
displayed when writing to the console; message IDs are only
written to the log file. See .
- Category set to manpage - manual pages
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Difficulty changed from Medium to Bite-size
- Tags changed from needs-triage to good-first-bug
This is a result of
See <olink targetptr="syslogd-1m-exam"></olink>.. The nroff equivalent should be
I understood this was originally an sgml source. Is this a bug in the sgml -> nroff converter or is Illumos not using those anymore?
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Gary Mills
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
I'll fix this one as part of two other syslog fixes.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Also available in: Atom