Text Mode Installer can't select installation on 3TB disk
When I try to install OI server on 3TB disk. once I pick the disk and continue it tells me that only 2tb can be used, asks me if I want to cancel, or continue. Both options bounce you out of the installer to the menu to restart the installer.
I've found no way to get the installer past the disk selection when selecting a 3TB disk for OI installation.
I am able to use the GUI installer to install on a 3TB disk.
Updated by Ken Mays over 7 years ago
- Due date set to 2013-12-11
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
- Tags changed from needs-triage to caiman
Create a 2TB boot partition and use the other space for extended partitions. Some of the utilities are limited in very large partitions >2TB.