Need replacement for nfs/lockd+klm
|Assignee:||Christopher Siden||% Done:|
|Category:||nfs - NFS server and client|
Otherwise know as the NFS Lock Manager.
#2 Updated by Christopher Siden about 5 years ago
- Category set to nfs - NFS server and client
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Gordon Ross to Christopher Siden
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
I assume this bug refers to replacing NLM with something open-source. I'm going to send something to the developers list for review within the next few days, so I'm making myself the assignee. Go ahead and take it back if I'm mistaken.
#3 Updated by Christopher Siden about 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
commit bbaa8b60dd95d714741fc474adad3cf710ef4efd Author: Dan Kruchinin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Mon Aug 26 21:42:32 2013 195 Need replacement for nfs/lockd+klm Reviewed by: Gordon Ross <email@example.com> Reviewed by: Jeremy Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed by: Jeff Biseda <email@example.com> Approved by: Garrett D'Amore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Also available in: Atom