RSS feed for torrents
In the interest of making it easier for those of us with fast connections to seed all releases, it would be useful to syndicate torrent or magnet links via RSS. Example: http://torrents.FreeBSD.org:8080/rss.xml
The software that FreeBSD is using to provide this service is http://xbnbt.sourceforge.net/
Updated by JK Schwersinske over 8 years ago
- File gd-license.txt gd-license.txt added
- File lesser.txt lesser.txt added
- File libfreetype-license.txt libfreetype-license.txt added
- File libjpeg-license.txt libjpeg-license.txt added
- File libpng-license.txt libpng-license.txt added
- File zlib-license.txt zlib-license.txt added
- File mysql-license.txt mysql-license.txt added
I am new to the community, so I look forward to feedback, help, guidance, or a shove off a cliff.
1. The XBNBT project is a bit aged, but I have compiled the basic server on OI_151a4 (little or big endian) with success.
2. I have been reviewing the aged licenses (they are attached) and I do not currently see an issue at present with re-distribution.
3. As a full product package, XBNBT really requires MySQL, PHP, and Apache (which I am about to work with). From a packaging standpoint, XBNBT can work all by itself as the "web piece" is for pretty stats, etc.
4. The end-game. If I am able to build this into a package with its original licensing, documentation, etc - will I have wasted my time or is this something that can be offered as a repository package for the SunOS/illumos/OI offerings?
Look forward to the feedback and will continue on to the next phase of local compilation, testing, and so on.