Seems our find doesn't support the '-links' option, (as mandated by POSIX)
Seems our find doesn't support the '-links' option, which is mandated by
GNU find does, though, which is leading to some odd behavior.
$ /usr/bin/find -links /usr/bin/find: illegal option -- l /usr/bin/find: [-E] [-H | -L] path-list predicate-list $ /usr/xpg4/bin/find -links /usr/xpg4/bin/find: illegal option -- l /usr/xpg4/bin/find: [-E] [-H | -L] path-list predicate-list $ /usr/gnu/bin/find -links /usr/gnu/bin/find: missing argument to `-links'
Updated by Rich Lowe about 10 years ago
- Category set to cmd - userland programs
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Yuri Pankov
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Difficulty changed from Medium to Bite-size
- Tags deleted (
Resolved in r13625 commit:2933dbe8e1a8