mdnsd fails to run inside zone due to broken code
cmd - userland programs
The bug (and fix) is contained here:
This should be a very simple/quick fix.
This bug prevents running an Automated Installer server inside a zone, as it depends on mdnsd. With the bug in place, mdnsd starts and exits when run from inside a zone. This is because it fails to take into account that zones can have an ip-exclusive stack.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Rich Lowe
as nordmark mentioned on networking-discuss (after I'd spent hours coming to the same conclusion, the slow way, dammit), this entire block of code is pointless. It's only effect is introducing this bug.
Patch supplied. We'll be applying this patch against onnv in oi_148.
- Category set to cmd - userland programs
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Resolved by 13198:f4ee39d1ce08.
- Status changed from Closed to Resolved
Also available in: Atom