OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
XNV (X Window System)
OpenIndiana not working correct with Radeon HD 4250. GNOME is loaded, but the windows appear jerky.
I tried to compile a new version of the driver with this instruction http://forum.os-solaris.ru/index.php?topic=241, but it did not help.
You'll need to fulfill and update the kernel DRM module requirements dealing with Radeon 2D hardware acceleration (i.e. kernel/drv/radeon).
- Category set to XNV (X Window System)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Ken Mays
- Target version set to oi_151_stable
- Tags changed from needs-triage to radeon
Task rejected at this time. See #2954.
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
This is now a duplicate ticket. More info is provided in #2954 and #2424.
Also available in: Atom