CUPS printing with HP Photosmart c6200 problem
Prior to OI_151.1.4 it was possible to have an HP Photosmart c6280 printer configured with a Duplexer installed and the default page set to A4 and duplexing set to long edge. In OI_151.1.4 this now reports an error and the duplexing must be disabled.
- Assignee set to Ryo Murakawa
- Tags changed from needs-triage to CUPS
- Assignee changed from Ryo Murakawa to OI Caiman
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee changed from OI Caiman to Ken Mays
- Target version deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Update to oi_151a7. Check installation of HPlip/Cups which will resolve your issue.
Also available in: Atom