fail to boot installer with H55 chipset with core i3
I just got my new stuff to build a NAS :
- ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (Intel H55 Express) - Mini ITX
- Intel Core i3 530 (2.93 GHz) - Dual Core Socket 1156
- Corsair Value Select 4 Go DDR3-SDRAM PC10600 CL9 (x 2)
- Intel X25-V Value - SSD 40 Go 2.5"
- Samsung SpinPoint F4 EcoGreen - HD204UI - 2 To 5400 RPM 32 Mo Serial ATA II (x6)
- PCI-E 1 int. SATA II + 1 ext. e-SATA + 1 ch IDE w/ RAID (dunno if it works yet, but need it for SSD)
Motherboard Bios is uptodate and when I boot on the lastest nexenta stable boot image or the lateste openidiana boot image, the process hang on.
see image attach for details
log : nexenta b134
log2 : openindiana b147
log3 : openindiana b147 with disable-ehci=true
I found this on the opensolaris bugtrack :
"Installation on Intel H55 chipset with Core i3 does not work with osol_134"
Updated by Yoann Moulin almost 11 years ago
It's at home (personall use) so no KVM or IPMI, I should be able to get a serial port on, but need to get some cable first. I will give news as soon as I have this
shell access on a my linux box to get the console should be possible