prtconf should print out PCI database information
This change allows for prtconf to use the pci database information that already ships with the system and optionally display the pci ids as human readable names. The motivation here is for folks to understand what devices they actually have. This will display the names when using prtconf -d or prtconf -v. It does not change the default prtconf output.
Updated by Robert Mustacchi about 8 years ago
- Category set to cmd - userland programs
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Robert Mustacchi
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Difficulty changed from Medium to Bite-size
- Tags deleted (
Resolved in abc79d9dd51e98eafb6fc25b4a0b4f66bef40b00.