txg commit callbacks don't work
zfs - Zettabyte File System
There are bugs that preclude the txg commit callbacks from working at all:
- The callback list move arguments are reversed.
- The ztest for this stuff doesn't check the commit txg threshold properly.
Updated by Christopher Siden about 8 years ago
- Category set to zfs - Zettabyte File System
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Christopher Siden
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
commit b3d9f2e Author: Will Andrews <email@example.com> Date: Tue Jun 11 10:13:51 2013 3747 txg commit callbacks don't work Reviewed by: Matthew Ahrens <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed by: Eric Schrock <email@example.com> Approved by: Christopher Siden <firstname.lastname@example.org>