/hipster GNOME Connect to Server drop-down menu shows only "Custom Location"
Upon selecting "Connect to server" under the Places menu in GNOME Desktop, the user is presented with a window containing an empty drop down menu for the Service type. Only "Custom Location" is present.
This is present in illumos-8a16d13 and two previous updates on the same system.
pkg verify does not report issues with pkg gvfs.
- Category set to Desktop (JDS)
- Assignee set to OI JDS
- Tags changed from needs-triage to jds
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from OI JDS to Milan Jurik
This is reproducible on final a8 build of JDS. I am investigating the root cause.
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
The root cause found, by mistake library/gnome/gvfs was obsoleted. I must be returned back.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
In a9 it is enough to do manully pkg install library/gnome/gvfs
Also available in: Atom