gnome-terminal can't open links anymore
In a7 and earlier, if you right-clicked a link, you could "Open Link" and your browser would open said link.
In a8, I get something like: 'Could not open the address “https://illumos.org/issues/1765”'
- Assignee changed from Guido Berhörster to OI JDS
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from OI JDS to Milan Jurik
- Tags deleted (
I can reproduce it in plain system from official repo but not on system with local build. I have to investigate it.
This works on a9, you probably have to set firefox as the preferred browser for gnome again after update to a8,
I had a similar issue when clicking on thunderbird links after update.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Assignee changed from Milan Jurik to OI JDS
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Closed per reverification on hipster 07/2014. Chose firefox as default browser (or any working browser).
Also available in: Atom