bump libgphoto2 to 2.5.2
would be nice to have latest (http://www.gphoto.org/proj/libgphoto2/support.php) libraries for gtkam application.
Currently, both /dev and /hipster have same version:
$ pkg contents gnome/gnome-camera | grep /lib/libgphoto2 | grep pccam | tail -1 | cut -d "/" -f 1-4
/dev: OpenIndiana Build oi_151a8 64-bit (illumos 7256a34efe)
/hipster: The Illumos Project SunOS 5.11 illumos-c50d56f November 2013
Latest library supports newer models.
Updated by Ken Mays over 7 years ago
- Due date set to 2014-02-06
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
- Tags changed from needs-triage to jds
OI-JDS bumped to libgphoto2/gphoto2 2.4.14 (latest 2.4.x-series).
Possibly migrate to libgphoto2 184.108.40.206 and gphoto2 2.5.3 at later date.