nfsd(1m) man page needs updates
First, the "listen_backlog" needs to be added after -l here in nfsd(1m):
-l Set connection queue length for the NFS TCP over a connection-oriented transport. The default value is 32 entries. Equivalent of the NFSD_LISTEN_BACKLOG parameter in the nfs file.
Second, there is missing something after "See the" here in nfsd(1m):
application/auto_enable property is set to false. See the , and svcadm(1M) for more information.
Third, the nfsd(1m) man page is referencing things like NFSD_PROTOCOL or NFSD_MAX_CONNECTIONS. Since nfsd settings were moved to smf (see sharectl(1m) for details) the settings in /etc/default/nfs file are no longer used. nfsd(1m) needs to be updated to reflect the current status and describe smf properties.
Updated by Yuri Pankov over 5 years ago
- Tags deleted (
- Difficulty changed from Medium to Bite-size
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Assignee set to Yuri Pankov
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Subject changed from nfsd(1m) and nfs(4) man pages needs updates to nfsd(1m) man page needs updates