Cannot reopen closed issues
If you close a bug, there is no way to reopen it. It's dead, Jim.
- Assignee set to Sergey Generalov
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Sergey Generalov to Garrett D'Amore
Yes, currently only developers can reopen bugs and reporter cannot. Someone did this workflow, I think I should discuss it with Garrett, before change it.
I made some workflow changes to fix other bugs. It appears that re-opening a bug is at least allowed by Managers now.
We should review who should (and currently can) ressurrect dead bugs. My opinion is "Managers, Developers, and Reporters".
Please just go ahead and fix the workflow... I think people should be able to reopen a bug if it was closed accidentally.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Target version set to 1.0
I allowed Report changing status from Close to "Feedback" for bugs
Also available in: Atom