io_148 (text) install BE is called 'solaris'...
|Assignee:||OI Caiman||% Done:||
|Target version:||oi_151_stable||Estimated time:||8.00 hours|
io_148 (text) install BE is called 'solaris' and it should be called 'openindiana'.
# beadm list BE Active Mountpoint Space Policy Created -- ------ ---------- ----- ------ ------- solaris NR / 1.99G static 2010-12-15 17:02 # cat /etc/release OpenIndiana Development oi_148 X86 Copyright 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms. Assembled 29 November 2010
Updated by Julian Wiesener almost 3 years ago
- Category set to Caiman (Installer)
- Assignee set to OI Caiman
Updated by Alasdair Lumsden almost 3 years ago
- Target version set to oi_151
- Difficulty set to Medium
- Tags set to needs-triage
Updated by Ken Mays over 2 years ago
- Due date set to 2011-09-14
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Estimated time set to 8.00
- Tags changed from needs-triage to caiman
This is not a bug. We can reflect this as a future feature request but we need to stay as compatible with Solaris 11X/Sol11 as possible.