x86 bitmap inline asm functions duplicate code
The inline assembly functions in uts/intel/asm/bitmap.h duplicate way too much code.
- don't duplicate inline assembly blocks unnecessarily
- drop __ from local variables
- atomic_btr32 can generate better code by using "m" constraint instead of "r"
Updated by Electric Monk almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
commit 7e33f252cf7e3c3ee6c4ad7a90480f5aea3a026c Author: Josef 'Jeff' Sipek <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: 2014-11-11T05:21:27.000Z 5288 x86 bitmap inline asm functions duplicate code Reviewed by: Keith Wesolowski <email@example.com> Approved by: Robert Mustacchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>