LiveCD won't boot on Lenovo T61p
This laptop has been running OpenSolaris 134b and oi_147 using package manager.
Install doesn't recognize built-in keyboard or trackpad. With USB keyboard and mouse it hangs after second input screen.
On an ancient Dell which running os_111b it also fails to recognize built-in keyboard and trackpad. However, it does boot to LiveCD with USB Mouse and Keyboard.
I remember this same problem on pre 111b builds of OpenSolaris, so it may be a regression.
Updated by Ken Mays about 10 years ago
- Due date set to 2011-09-14
- Category set to Drivers
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to oi_151_stable
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 8.00 h
- Difficulty set to Medium
- Tags set to needs-triage
Issue fixed in oi_151 stable.