Missing "man" manual entries
I just discovered that the command beadm has no manual entry in my installation of oi_b148, and yet it is present in e.g. sx_151 at /usr/share/man/man1m/beadm.1m with date "21 Jul 2010" and an ordinary CDDL. There are probably a few more missing manual entries that should be updated.
Likewise the man entry for ipadm is missing.
I also noted that there is a missing manual entry for dhcpadm. It seems that a lot of this documentation disappeared in the packaging of the OS/net consolidation.
- Category set to Documentation
- Assignee set to OI illumos
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Difficulty set to Medium
- Tags set to manual
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee changed from OI illumos to Ken Mays
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
pfexec pkg install email@example.com,5.11-0.175.1.0.0.24.2:20120919T185229Z
(you can repackage oi system/network to match it if dev-work allows)
Also available in: Atom