HFS+ format and above delete after install openindiana
Hi, on the installion, openindiana ask for the partition for the OS, I chose SDA9 (Sorry don't know naming of opensolaris and openindiana) I have my IATKOS on the SDA10 and Sharing on sda11(ntfs), it say than the sda10 and sda11 don't exist and it is an unused partition. I install it and don't found it anymore after.
Updated by Matt Wilby over 10 years ago
- Category set to Caiman (Installer)
- Assignee set to Matt Wilby
What version of OI are you using here?
I'll try and reproduce your issue over the next couple of days, certainly with a dual boot NTFS partition. However I will not be able to reproduce your other install.
Updated by Ken Mays almost 10 years ago
- Due date set to 2011-09-14
- Category changed from Caiman (Installer) to Drivers
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee changed from Matt Wilby to OI SFW
- Target version set to oi_151_stable
- Estimated time set to 40.00 h
- Difficulty set to Medium
- Tags set to needs-triage
NTFS support is now available through libfuse/fuse. Other alternative filesystems are not supported outside of what is already provided.