handful of nvpair cleanups
lib - userland libraries
I got a patch from someone who uses nvpair code outside of illumos. It fixes a couple of gcc warnings/bugs for him.
- silence uninitialized use warnings
- add parentheses around assignment used as truth value
- fix printf format specifier (
llis for integers only)
- strstr, strspn, strcspn, and strcmp are declared in string.h, not strings.h.
- avoid scanning integer into boolean variable
Updated by Electric Monk about 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
commit 759e89be359f2af635e4122d147df56bce948773 Author: Steve Dougherty <email@example.com> Date: 2015-11-17T23:19:53.000Z 6447 handful of nvpair cleanups Reviewed by: Josef 'Jeff' Sipek <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed by: Andy Stormont <email@example.com> Reviewed by: Garrett D'Amore <firstname.lastname@example.org> Approved by: Robert Mustacchi <email@example.com>