Evince crashes with some PDF documents
Running the latest version of Hipster 5.11 illumos-56b82ca i86pc i386 i86pc, I found that Evince crashes immediately after opening some PDF documents.
I have provided an 11MB PDF example document below as a multipart 7z archive. The previous version of this manual opened perfectly.
Updated by r a over 5 years ago
- File doc.7z.001 doc.7z.001 added
- File doc.7z.002 doc.7z.002 added
- File doc.7z.003 doc.7z.003 added
- File doc.7z.004 doc.7z.004 added
- File doc.7z.005 doc.7z.005 added
- File doc.7z.006 doc.7z.006 added
- File doc.7z.007 doc.7z.007 added
- File doc.7z.008 doc.7z.008 added
- File doc.7z.009 doc.7z.009 added
- File doc.7z.010 doc.7z.010 added
When I attempted to upload a 7zip multipart archive of files 3Mb in size, the upload failed so here is the complete file
Updated by Nikola M. over 5 years ago
I can confirm this with evince 2.32.0 in OI hipster BE, dated 2015-11-29
evince dumps core when opening this PDF.
Just to say that alp fixed evince-thumbnailer that previously couldn't and cored., so that is now makes thumbnails for PDF including this example.
$ echo '$C'|mdb evince.global.oi-h2015.1449247741.1533.core
08d138f0 libopenjp2.so.2.1.0`opj_mct_decode_real+0x6a(bab1c654, bac78d84,
bae1453e, bb00a93c, bb0fd4f6, bb1dcf6b)