IBM Model M Keyboard Support
I have a lot of these Model M PS/2 keyboards and they actually are still manufactured by Unicomp at www.pckeyboard.com
Unfortunately they quit working with OpenSolaris and Solaris 10 several years ago. The num lock light comes on but even when plugged into a USB-PS/2 adapter they do not work in a text console even. Can anybody give me pointers on commands to run to dump information you need to fix this bug. It would be great if they worked in OpenIndiana. Thanks.
Updated by Ken Mays almost 10 years ago
- Due date set to 2011-09-14
- Category set to OS/Net (Kernel and Userland)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to OI illumos
- Target version set to oi_151_stable
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
- Difficulty set to Medium
- Tags set to needs-triage
+1 per Guido's statement (I have these keyboards as well). Closing ticket.