/usr/share/X11/locale/el_GR.UTF-8/Compose is buggy
Currently, file /usr/share/X11/locale/el_GR.UTF-8/Compose does not allow a user to enter Greek letters with tonos and/or dialytika.
This are marks that go above letters and are part of the Greek script. It seems the problem occurs because OI is using a buggy
Compose file from the Oracle Solaris distribution. Instead, it is necessary to use a file like the following one:
This file is not directly usable since one has to replace all XCOMM strings with a #. But making this
change is a task of trivial difficulty, I cannot be 100% sure, but it is quite possible that other such Compose
files might be buggy.
Updated by Aurélien Larcher over 4 years ago
- Category set to XNV (X Window System)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to OI Userland
- Target version set to Hipster
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Tags changed from needs-triage to x11