Firefox crash when creating new folder from save as... window
On Firefox builds after 3.6.8, more specifically 3.6.13 running on OI b148, trying to create a new folder from Firefox and then saving to that folder crashes Firefox. See this bug report in Mozilla's bugzilla for full details:
An Oracle employee has added an attachment to that bug report and also says:
"It is CR 7007407. It is a bug of glib/gio on Solaris. Will be fixed in future S11 releases."
this is not specific to "save link as..." "save page as..." brings up the same window, and produces the same crash.
- Assignee set to Ryo Murakawa
- Difficulty set to Medium
- Tags set to FireFox
Sorry for lately picking up this incident.
I try to duplicate this and search the cause. I try to assign this to appropriate team as soon as possible.
- Assignee changed from Ryo Murakawa to OI PKG
- Due date set to 2011-09-14
- Category set to Desktop (JDS)
- Assignee changed from OI PKG to OI JDS
- Target version set to oi_151_stable
- Estimated time set to 40.00 h
- Status changed from New to Closed
Please use Firefox >=6.0.2. Part of future JDS update migration.
Also available in: Atom