zfs test zfs_get_005_neg does not work as expected
The zfs_get_005_neg test does not work as expected for several reasons:
- The val_props variable is incorrectly defined as val_pros (note missing p),
- The val_proPs variable contains double dash (--) as the first member. Since the val_proPs content is shuffled to get the actual random list of properties the double dash won't stay first and it will be intermixed with the (valid) properties. The double dash should be moved to the actual zfs command call to explicitly separate the options and the properties list. The double dash separation is especially needed for invalid properties (in inval_props and inval_props_str) because those contains properties starting with a dash (like -on and --on).
- The val_props_str contains -a and -d. Both are not the valid properties and they should be removed from val_props_str.
Updated by Electric Monk over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Pending RTI to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
commit 4220fdc152e5dfec9a1dd51452175295f3684689 Author: Marcel Telka <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: 2016-09-23T17:58:59.000Z 7398 zfs test zfs_get_005_neg does not work as expected Reviewed by: Yuri Pankov <email@example.com> Reviewed by: John Kennedy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Approved by: Dan McDonald <email@example.com>