cmn_err format specifier is outdated
tools - gate/build tools
cmn_err.h defines *printf() functions to be __KPRINTFLIKE, which maps the format they support to the definition of cmn_err in our gcc, which in turn is outdated and doesn't support all conversions - at least, it's missing "-" (left-align).
- Tags deleted (
- Difficulty changed from Medium to Bite-size
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee set to Yuri Pankov
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Category changed from kernel to tools - gate/build tools
fixed in gcc-4.4.4_il itself.
Also available in: Atom