pango, cairo packages have wrong name
library/desktop/c++/cairomm 0.5.11-0.148 known ----- library/desktop/c++/pangomm 0.5.11-0.148 known ----- library/desktop/cairo 0.5.11-0.148 installed ----- library/desktop/pango 0.5.11-0.148 installed -----
These should be renamed from "library/desktop" to "library/graphics", because they're not specific to the desktop (e.g. RRDtool uses them, as does other server-side software doing graphics rendering).
Updated by Ken Mays about 12 years ago
- Due date set to 2011-09-14
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to oi_151_stable
- Estimated time set to 8.00 h
- Difficulty changed from Medium to Bite-size
Closing this one. The naming matches upstream's package naming conventions.