Add ZFS performance test targeting ZIL latency
|Assignee:||John Kennedy||% Done:|
Work by Prakash Surya.
This adds a new test to measure ZIL performance.
- A new DTrace collection script to measure latency, and another to collect stacks of threads scheduled off a cpu for creation of flamegraphs.
- Enhances the io.d collection script to produce histograms
- Adds the ability to induce IO delays with zinject
- Adds a new variable (PERF_NTHREADS_PER_FS) to allow fio threads to be distributed to individual file systems as opposed to all IO going to one, as happens elsewhere.
- Refactoring of do_fio_run
#1 Updated by Electric Monk 7 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Closed
commit c373aa8be7dba4bca17e8db696f27412617604b9 Author: John Wren Kennedy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: 2018-06-18T17:32:39.000Z 9082 Add ZFS performance test targeting ZIL latency Reviewed by: Dan Kimmel <email@example.com> Reviewed by: Matthew Ahrens <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed by: Brian Behlendorf <email@example.com> Reviewed by: Tony Nguyen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Approved by: Matt Ahrens <email@example.com>
Also available in: Atom