MATE Volume Control applet missing with update to 64-bit MATE
The MATE Volume Control applet icon no longer displays on the top panel when updated to the 64-bit version. A google search implies this is broken in 1.18.1 of mate-media and fixed in 1.18.2 or later.
Subject means the icon is missing, not the binary is missing.
Saw commit f0b61af with mate-media bump to 1.18.2. Volume icon is now working. This issue can be closed.
Sorry again for the issue.
I did not see it when testing on the workstation.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Tags changed from needs-triage to mate
- Category set to Desktop (JDS)
- Assignee set to OI Userland
- Target version set to Hipster
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Also available in: Atom