From 2016-11-28 to 2016-12-27
- 08:02 PM Bug #7692: libdrm.pc is incorrect
- Bump to libdrm 2.4.74 for 2016Q4 Intel graphics release compliance.
- 03:20 PM Bug #7692: libdrm.pc is incorrect
- The following patch fixes it:
- 10:58 AM Bug #7692 (Closed): libdrm.pc is incorrect
- libdrm now contains broken libdrm.pc, it's the same for 32/64 bits (64-bit one).
diff -u /usr/lib/pkgconfig/libdrm...
- 03:27 AM Bug #7635 (Closed): Error when using basic GL software
- 02:05 AM Bug #7635 (In Progress): Error when using basic GL software
- This turns out to be an interesting bug. When a 32-bit program calls ioctl(fd, DRM_IOCTL_I915_GETPARAM, arg) the dri...
- 09:40 PM Bug #7635 (Closed): Error when using basic GL software
- I've tried it on a Dell Latitude E4300 (i965) and it seems to work fine at first glance.
I have my login screen, I c...
- 01:51 AM Bug #7626 (Closed): PPGTT setup problem
- 01:49 AM Bug #7626: PPGTT setup problem
- OK, so the fix above is confirmed. BTW, this is caused by #7634
For the near term, it appears we can get away sett...
- 05:23 PM Bug #7626: PPGTT setup problem
- Gordon Ross wrote:
> I suspect this might fix it:
It seems so, I did patch with mdb -kw, and after this ...
- 05:08 PM Bug #7626: PPGTT setup problem
- I suspect this might fix it:...
- 04:29 PM Feature #7632 (Closed): Update to libdrm-2.4.73
- 04:20 AM Feature #7632 (In Progress): Update to libdrm-2.4.73
- 04:19 AM Feature #7632: Update to libdrm-2.4.73
- 04:06 AM Feature #7632 (Closed): Update to libdrm-2.4.73
- Wanted by Ken Mays for X 1.18.4.
- 04:20 AM Bug #7631 (Closed): Clean out remnants of the foo example
- 04:19 AM Bug #7631: Clean out remnants of the foo example
- 01:09 AM Bug #7631 (Closed): Clean out remnants of the foo example
- I left in several pieces of the "foo" example when I based gfx-drm on "on-skel" ( https://github.com/gwr/on-skel/ )
Also available in: Atom