From 2016-12-06 to 2017-01-04
- 09:10 AM Bug #7716: drm hang with ring dumps in messages
- Maybe this is related: https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/2709
- 05:13 AM Feature #7728 (Closed): turn -Werror back on and fix warnings
- 04:06 AM Feature #7728 (Closed): turn -Werror back on and fix warnings
- When porting the drm code, I turned off -Werror
Let's turn that back on and fix errors, either with
actual code cha...
- 05:11 AM Bug #7727 (Closed): Check-patches is noisy after 7692
- 04:02 AM Bug #7727 (Closed): Check-patches is noisy after 7692
- Run usr/src/common/libdrm/Check-patches
Output is supposed to be "clean" to facilitate
tracking libdrm changes. #76...
- 05:11 AM Bug #7726 (Closed): compiler warning in agpgart.c
- 03:58 AM Bug #7726 (Closed): compiler warning in agpgart.c
- Reported by: ALP
/opt/onbld/bin/bldenv myenv.sh 'cd usr/src; make'
../../intel/io/agpgart/agpgart.c: In function...
- 09:43 AM Bug #7716: drm hang with ring dumps in messages
- Happened again; in about 20.5 hours after the boot.
- 11:10 AM Bug #7716 (Closed): drm hang with ring dumps in messages
- I face the drm hang with the flood of ring dumps in the /var/adm/messages (attached). After the hang the screen show...
- 07:33 PM Bug #7692 (Resolved): libdrm.pc is incorrect
- 09:19 AM Bug #7692: libdrm.pc is incorrect
- Updated fix to avoid failure when proto area is not empty
- 08:04 AM Bug #7692: libdrm.pc is incorrect
- I've updated suggested fix: https://github.com/pyhalov/gfx-drm/commit/3e4616d76b050666fbea72fe10245ed8eb818545 .
- 08:02 PM Bug #7692: libdrm.pc is incorrect
- Bump to libdrm 2.4.74 for 2016Q4 Intel graphics release compliance.
- 03:20 PM Bug #7692: libdrm.pc is incorrect
- The following patch fixes it:
- 10:58 AM Bug #7692 (Closed): libdrm.pc is incorrect
- libdrm now contains broken libdrm.pc, it's the same for 32/64 bits (64-bit one).
diff -u /usr/lib/pkgconfig/libdrm...
Also available in: Atom