From 2012-02-15 to 2012-03-15
- 07:22 PM Bug #2405 (Feedback): Wrong dependencies for network-iscsi-target
- In my testing I see pkg detects dependency correctly:
pkg: Cannot remove 'pkg://openindiana.org/network/iscsi/iser...
- 12:30 AM Bug #2246: iscsit dependencies missing
- Has been updated.Thank you
- 10:16 PM Bug #2405 (Feedback): Wrong dependencies for network-iscsi-target
- To use iscsi target, you need the kernel module misc/idm.
This is provided by network-iscsi-iser, so network-iscsi-t...
- 11:53 AM Bug #2258: gcc-4.6: cc1 is not executable
- cc1plus is also not executable.
- 08:29 PM Bug #2259 (New): gcc-4.6 is missing dependency on developer-library-lint
- gcc-4.6 requires crt1.o which is included in developer-library-lint but does not have a dependency on it.
- 08:26 PM Bug #2258 (New): gcc-4.6: cc1 is not executable
- /usr/gcc/4.6/lib/gcc/i386-pc-solaris2.11/4.6.2/cc1 is not marked as executable rendering gcc-4.6 broken out-of-the box.
- 07:55 AM Bug #2246: iscsit dependencies missing
- Thanks for Alexander Eremin
Update the system error may be a problem with my network. I too will try again.
- 04:44 AM Bug #2246: iscsit dependencies missing
- You can try something like this:
apt-get install storage-stmf network-iscsi-target
svcadm enable -s stmf
- 04:21 AM Bug #2246 (New): iscsit dependencies missing
- I have been using before nexenta,
Now suddenly everyone in the study illumian
I try to install one, did not find ho...
- 02:09 PM Bug #2158: beadm activate fails
- Rino Santilli wrote:
> Tried what you asked in this order:
> - executed "BE_PRINT_ERR=true" before the beadm activa...
- 08:28 AM Bug #2158: beadm activate fails
- Tried what you asked in this order:
- executed "BE_PRINT_ERR=true" before the beadm activate command with no luck, s...
Also available in: Atom