From 2010-07-01 to 2010-07-30
- 09:45 PM Bug #1 (Closed): Need README & TODO for Illumos project
- 12:32 AM Bug #1 (Resolved): Need README & TODO for Illumos project
- The initial drafts are pushed now.
- 09:45 PM Bug #10 (Resolved): 64-bit binaries busted
- The libc update did something to break 64-bit programs. It looks related to stdio probably... hello world does not f...
- 08:17 PM Feature #9 (Closed): Provide an open source implementation of spwr(7D)
- A new open source driver should be written to replace the closed spwr(7D) driver. spwr(7D) supports SMC EtherPower II...
- 08:03 PM Bug #8 (Resolved): libc locale work needs updated license files
- As we imported a bunch of code from FreeBSD, we need to add license files for that work to the libc license files, an...
- 05:19 PM Bug #7 (Resolved): Need locale databases
- Now that we have libc_i18n purged, we need to add the locale databases that are missing back in. Especially en_US.UT...
- 05:16 PM Bug #6 (Resolved): Need open kcfd
- We need a kcfd subsystem to replace the closed ones.
Mostly kcfd offers threads to the kcf kernel module in a fas...
- 05:13 PM Feature #5 (Resolved): Add support for usbace,1215 to zyd
- Fix pushed, diffs follow:
diff -r 28f7d54160ac usr/src/pkg/manifests/driver-network-zyd.mf
- 05:07 PM Feature #5 (Resolved): Add support for usbace,1215 to zyd
- zyd can support this driver. This was also reported upstream ... CR 6973217
- 05:05 PM Bug #4 (Resolved): /etc/motd needs to say Illumos.org, not Oracle.
- 05:02 PM Bug #4: /etc/motd needs to say Illumos.org, not Oracle.
# Copyright (c) 1990, 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
+# Copyright 2010...
- 05:00 PM Bug #4 (Closed): /etc/motd needs to say Illumos.org, not Oracle.
- We need to fix /etc/motd.
- 03:33 PM Bug #2 (Resolved): We need a fully open libc (no libc_i18n)
- Ok, I just integrated the code... it seems to work well enough to boot and run applications. More testing is needed,...
- 12:34 AM Bug #2 (Resolved): We need a fully open libc (no libc_i18n)
- libc_i18n.a is closed source, and is required to build libc currently. We must replace this code with an open implem...
- 03:07 AM Feature #3: We need an open replacement for mpt
- one and a half hours waiting for the server to reboot between tests, half an hour grubbing around in the code...
- 01:09 AM Feature #3 (In Progress): We need an open replacement for mpt
- an optimistic implementation has been written. just debugging the scsi io path now.
- 12:39 AM Feature #3 (In Progress): We need an open replacement for mpt
- LSI's mpt driver is closed source. This is a strategic driver, and we need an open replacement.
- 11:07 PM Bug #1 (Closed): Need README & TODO for Illumos project
- We need an initial README and TODO for the illumos gate.
Also available in: Atom